Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Close to the 3day walking weekend!!!!!




Today is October 30th. My walking is for the weekend after Veterans Day. It's really close to now and I feel ready. I walked today 13 miles, I enjoyed the view but do this training by my self is not good. I am not listening music, and I was without Zeero. But anyway I did it. I walked, I stopped at Starbucks and I ate breakfast, I did two more stops to stretch and change the socks.
People honked at me during the walking, that was funny and cheerful my self to continue my journey.
I have been doing activities to collect the money, I am behind of my goal. But I feel so grateful to have friends that all the time are showing me their support. THANKS FRIENDS!!!!
I am still doing activities until the last minute, I hope I can meet my goal!!!!
This is not easy to do it, that is the thing, really you need to sacrifice a lot of things to meet your goal, to do the big effort, to help to find the cure....wake up early during weekends to walk, spend time organizing activities, spend time on the activities... nobody said it's easy, I know but I have been enjoying each moment that I was training, each activity that I planned, and I met a lot of people that make me feel so IMPORTANT BECAUSE I AM DOING THIS!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment