Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Morning Training!!!!

My training!!!!!
I am doing the training by my self. It's not easy but I am going. This morning I planned to go to the mountains ( Salt River) I left Esteban at work and I stopped on the side of the way. I was with Zeero. I started to walk but it was a little high so
at the beginning it's was difficult I always walk on a flat area. Then we started to hike a little bit (I'm not trained to climb) but I did, it was so hard. The bad part was that I was so tired, sweated, and thirsty (of course I have my water) then I returned to the car. I checked my pedometer and I noticed that I did just 1 and half of mile in 45 minutes. That was so bad. Anyway I did something different. Zeero was exhausted!!!
I guess I need to be prepared always before go to a new place. Like plan my walking on Runkeeper.com or on mymap.com They are good websites to do that.
I have been notice that at this time I am more tentative to walk at the evenings (after 7:00 p.m.) than last year I did it during the mornings. Maybe it's because the weather and in the morning I am so lazy to stand up at 5:30 a.m. AGE???? I guess
I feel that I need more motivation to walk....I don't know why because I love to walk but this time my body is like saying "NOOOOO" and I am forcing it.
Checking for ideas on websites, I have all the stuff like my dog, my coffee, the nature, my water, and they say about music, the problem is that I can not walk with music, my ears have to be alert all the time and I love to listen the sounds of the nature... when I'm walking I'm enjoying it a lot, it's not that I don't want it it's the start that make me so difficult to do it.
Walking can be a lifetime habit that's easy and enjoyable--if you have an arsenal of excuse busters on hand. For me it's just a habit but something inside my body is not connecting with my habit, my brain....or something else.
I will be working on that part to change and be the same like I was before.
Check this link: http://bcove.me/ojltf1ml
Maybe I need a work out first before I start my walking. What do you think?????



No comments:

Post a Comment